|Colorado State Senate District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Penry served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2004 to 2006.
He earned his BS from Mesa State College.
Penry has worked as Press Secretary for United States Representative Scott McInnis.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Penry is eligible but not seeking re-election in 2010.
Penry raised $117,863 for his campaign, while Barker raised $15,226.
|Colorado State Senate, District 7 (2006)|
|Josh Penry (R)||32,962|
|Dana Barker (D)||14,330|
In 2006, Penry collected $117,863 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|National Association Of Industrial & Office Properties||$4,400|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$2,000|
|Small Donor Committee||$1,800|
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Penry and his wife, Jamie, have two children.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Josh Penry
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Josh Penry
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004
|Colorado State Senate - District 7
| Succeeded by|