|Wisconsin State Assembly District 3|
|Party||Independent Citizens of Wisconsin Party|
|High school||Appleton North High School (2000)|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Young ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 3. He ran unopposed in the Independent Citizens of Wisconsin Party primary on August 14, 2012 and lost to Alvin Ott (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Alvin Ott Incumbent||58%||17,387|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Josh + Young + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Can Politico Take Manhattan? - Businessweek
- Josh Romney's Awkward Car-Crash 'Selfie' - Daily Beast
- This Day, November 30, In Jewish History by MItchel A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Kazia Jankowski, Associate Culinary ... - Huffington Post
- The GOP's Election Rift - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |