|Colorado Public Utilities Commission|
|April 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor John Hickenlooper (D)|
|Bachelor's||William James College|
|J.D.||Franklin Pierce Law Center, New Hampshire|
Before joining the CPUC, Epel was Assistant General Counsel at DCP Midstream, overseeing environmental, public health and safety matters. He was appointed to the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, serving as chair. He has also worked at Gablehouse and Epel, served as the acting Special Attorney General to the Colorado Department of Transportation, environmental counsel for several Colorado municipalities, and represented the State of Colorado as a member of the Regional Air Quality Council and the Grand Canyon visibility Transport Commission.
Epel holds a bachelor's degree from William James College and his Juris Doctor from Franklin Pierce Law Center in New Hampshire.
Colorado Public Utilities Commission (2011-present)
Epel has served as a member of the Colorado Public Utilities Commission since 2011.
Epel was appointed Chairman of the Colorado Public Utilities Commission in 2011 by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D). His four-year term expires in January 2015.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua + Epel + Colorado"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Xcel to boost its wind, solar power supply in Colorado - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- Former GOP lawmaker Glenn Vaad picked for Colorado PUC - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- States assert lead role in US EPA's climate rules for existing plants - Platts
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission
- Public Services Commissioner
- Governor of Colorado
- Current Governor of Colorado John Hickenlooper
|Colorado Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |