For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 12:51, 10 May 2013 by Justin Haas
Colorado House of Representatives, District 6
Sharf was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Democrat Lois Court.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 6 General election (2010)|
|Lois Court (D)||19,153|
|Joshua Sharf (R)||10,724|
Sharf's website lists the following issues:
- Taxes, The Budget, and the Economy
- Excerpt: "I will work to repeal the job-killing taxes imposed by our legislature this past session."
- Excerpt: "I will encourage clean, cost-competitive electricity sources such as clean coal, nuclear, and natural gas."
- Excerpt: "I will Protect charter schools against efforts to undermine their ability to operate independently, free of red tape and union interference."
- Excerpt: "I will protect citizen oversight of our legislature by opposing any effort to limit the initiative process."
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "I will work to reduce insurance costs through increased choice, but eliminating costly mandates on insurance policies, permitting purchase of out-of-state policies, and encouraging Health Savings Accounts."
- Unofficial list of primary candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Joshua Sharf campaign website
- Joshua Sharf facebook page
- Joshua Sharf twitter page