|Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction|
|Oklahoma State Board of Education|
|January 2012-April 2013|
|Bachelor's||Texas Christian University|
|Profession||Owner, Kumon Math & Reading Centers - South Tulsa|
A former public school teacher, Hofmeister serves as CEO of Kumon Math & Reading Centers of South Tulsa. She served on the Oklahoma State Board of Education from January 2012 until her resignation on April 24, 2013.
- Bachelor's degree, Education, Texas Christian University
- Teaching certificates, English and Elementary Education
Hofmeister is running for election as Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction. Hofmeister sought the Republican nomination in the June 2014 primary and will face incumbent Janet Barresi. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joy + Hofmeister + Oklahoma + Superintendent"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Oklahoma State Board of Education - Joy Hofmeister
- Joy Hofmeister on LinkedIn
- Rep. Jason Nelson, "Fallin announces appointment of Joy Hofmeister to the State Board of Education," January 13, 2012
- Tulsa World, "State Board of Education member resigns, considers run for state superintendent," April 24, 2013
- The Ada News, "Hofmeister announces candidacy for state school superintendent," June 5, 2013
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |