For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Joyce Foster"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 14:47, 27 July 2011
|Colorado State Senate District 35|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Foster was a member of the Denver City Council from 1993 to 2003.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Foster has been appointed to these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado State Senate, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Foster served on these committees:
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
Foster's sponsored legislation includes:
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
Foster raised $136,234 for her campaign, while Lane raised $10,551.
|Colorado State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Joyce Foster (D)||41,384|
|Robert J. Lane (R)||19,447|
In 2008, Foster collected $136,234 in donations.
Foster collected no donations over $1,000.
Foster and her husband, Steve, have three children.
- Joyce Foster's personal website
- Official Colorado Senate website of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart biography of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile of Joyce Foster
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008
- Joyce Foster on LinkedIn
|Colorado State Senate - District 35
| Succeeded by|