For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado State Senate District 35|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Foster was a member of the Denver City Council from 1993 to 2003.
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Foster's seat is not up for election in 2010.
Foster raised $136,234 for her campaign, while Lane raised $10,551.
|Colorado State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Joyce Foster (D)||41,384|
|Robert J. Lane (R)||19,447|
In 2008, Foster collected $136,234 in donations.
Foster collected no donations over $1,000.
Foster and her husband, Steve, have three children.
- Official Colorado Senate website of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart biography of Joyce Foster
- Campaign contributions: 2008
|Colorado State Senate - District 35
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found