|Colorado State Senate District 35|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Foster was a member of the Denver City Council from 1993 to 2003.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Foster has been appointed to these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado State Senate, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Foster served on these committees:
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
Foster's sponsored legislation includes:
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
Foster raised $136,234 for her campaign, while Lane raised $10,551.
|Colorado State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Joyce Foster (D)||41,384|
|Robert J. Lane (R)||19,447|
In 2008, Foster collected $136,234 in donations.
Foster collected no donations over $1,000.
Foster and her husband, Steve, have three children.
- Joyce Foster's personal website
- Official Colorado Senate website of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart biography of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile of Joyce Foster
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008
- Joyce Foster on LinkedIn
|Colorado State Senate - District 35
| Succeeded by|