Juan C. Rodriguez
|Juan C. Rodriguez|
|New York State Assembly District 54|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Rodriguez ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 54. He was defeated by incumbent Rafael L. Espinal, Jr. -- who also ran on the Conservative Party ticket -- in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 54 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Rafael Espinal Incumbent||66.1%||2,245|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Juan + Rodriguez + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A Conversation with Catching Prospect Tyler Heineman - The Crawfish Boxes
- Pacquiao vs. Rios: Odds and Round-by-Round Predictions for This Weekend's ... - Bleacher Report
- The Holy Spirit, Hispanics, and the Transformation of the American Church (Pt. 2) - Christian Post
- Religion calendar - Florida Times-Union
- Mo' Latinos, Same Problems: Negative Portrayal of Latinos Continue in the ... - Latin Post
- Report: Reagan in Bed with Drug Traffickers; CIA Ordered DEA Agent Killed ... - Worldmeets.us
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |