Judith A. Cross
|Judith A. Cross|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 69|
|Bachelor's||Kent State University|
|J.D.||Akron Law School|
Cross ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 69. Cross was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent William Batchelder (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 69, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||William Batchelder Incumbent||60.6%||35,486|
|Democratic||Judith A. Cross||39.4%||23,047|
Cross has stated: "As a former teacher, prosecutor and Common Pleas Judge, education is my top priority. Giving tax monies to private and charter schools while cutting funds to local school districts is not the answer to Ohio education problems. Legislators have to create a school funding plan that will benefit all Ohio students."
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Corssforrep.com, "Home," accessed September 28, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |