Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6|
|1998 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||16|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Spang earned her B.A. from Bryn Mawr College, M.A. from the Pratt Institute and M.B.A. from the Whittemore School of Business and Economics. Her professional experience includes working as a market researcher, planner, corporate strategic planning/market research regional planner, social research and city regional planner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Spang served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Spang served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Resources, Recreation and Development|
Spang won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6. Spang advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Spang advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Janet Wall (D), incumbent Naida Kaen (D), Jenna Roberts (D), Phil Ginsburg (D), Ann Lane (R), Amos Townsend (R), and David Childs (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Spang finished fifth for the six-seat Strafford 7 District in New Hampshire receiving 5,668 votes, behind Democrats Janet Wall (8,056), Naida Kaen (5,936), Emma Rous (5,815), and Marjorie Smith (5,730), and ahead of Democrat Timothy Horrigan (5,629) and 'Others'(52).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 7|
|Janet Wall (D)||8,056|
|Naida Kaen (D)||5,936|
|Emma Rous (D)||5,815|
|Marjorie Smith (D)||5,730|
|Judith Spang (D)||5,668|
|Timothy Horrigan (D)||5,629|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Spang was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
Spang and her husband, Carl, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Judith + Spang + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election Results- November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- 2010 campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Spang
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 7
| Succeeded by|
Audrey M. Stevens (D)