|Michigan Senate District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gordon attended Saint Clair Community College and Wayne State Mortuary School. Gilbert is a Funeral Director when the Legislature is not in session.
Gilbert serves on these committees:
- Transportation (Chair)
- Agriculture and Bioeconomy (Vice Chair)
- Economic Development and Regulatory Reform
- Finance (Vice Chair).
Birkholz represents Michigan Senate District 25. District 25 includes the Port Huron Region.
Gilbert raised $196,324 for his campaign.
|Michigan State Senate, District 25|
|Judson Gilbert (R)||49,272|
|Gary Orr (D)||43,935|
|Howard Shepherd (UST)||2,469|
In 2006 Judson Gilbert collected $196,324 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Bishop Majority Leadership Fund||$10,000|
|Republican Victory Committee||$10,000|
|Impact Community Action Fund||$9,000|
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$8,400|
Gilbert resides in Algonac, Michigan.
- Official Michigan State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Voting record from Michigan Votes
|Michigan State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|