July 21, 2009 ballot measures in California
Revision as of 05:46, 30 June 2009 by Polycal
- Oakland Hotel Tax, Measure C, July 2009
- Oakland Kids First! Funding, Measure D, July 2009
- Oakland Marijuana Tax, Measure F, July 2009
- Oakland Transfer Tax Clarification, Measure H, July 2009
The election in Alameda County is being held on a mail-in ballot basis only. The Alameda County Registrar of Voters office mailed out 205,000 ballots to registered voters in Oakland the week of June 22.
- Inside Bay Area, "Pot, hotels, youth programs, tax code part of summer vote in Oakland", June 24, 2009