June 7, 2011 ballot measures in California
the June 7, 2011 election has already ended.
- See also: Butte County, California ballot measures
- Donald Kuehne and Joanne Ward recall, Hercules, California (2011)
- City of Richmond Sales Tax, Measures C and D
- Kensington Community Services District Appropriations Limit, Measure E
- Alamo Parks and Recreation County Service Area R-7A Appropriations Limit, Measure F
- Bass Lake Joint Union School District Number of Seats on Governing Board (also on ballot in Mariposa County)
- Bass Lake Joint Union School District Number of Seats on Governing Board (also on ballot in Madera County)
- Vote on Walmart Supercenter in Menifee, Measure C (June 2011)
- Wildomar Parks Parcel Tax, Measure D (June 2011)
- City of Canyon Lake Parcel Tax, Measure E (June 2011)
- San Francisco Vote to Allow Mayors to Be Hired for City Jobs in Within a Year of Leaving Office (June 2011)
- Note: Although it was reported earlier in the year that this measure would be on the June 7, 2011 ballot
, as of May 21, nothing about this potential measure is evident on the San Francisco website, so it is likely that the earlier reports were in error.