June 7, 2011 ballot measures in California
the June 7, 2011 election has already ended.
It was thought earlier in the year that one or more statewide ballot measures, including a possible Tax Increase Proposition advocated by Jerry Brown would be on the June 7 ballot, in addition to local measures impacting cities, counties, schools and special districts. However, that did not come to pass for the June 7 ballot.
- See also: Butte County, California ballot measures
- Donald Kuehne and Joanne Ward recall, Hercules, California (2011)
- City of Richmond Sales Tax, Measures C and D
- Kensington Community Services District Appropriations Limit, Measure E
- Alamo Parks and Recreation County Service Area R-7A Appropriations Limit, Measure F
- Bass Lake Joint Union School District Number of Seats on Governing Board (also on ballot in Mariposa County)
- Bass Lake Joint Union School District Number of Seats on Governing Board (also on ballot in Madera County)
- Vote on Walmart Supercenter in Menifee, Measure C (June 2011)
- Wildomar Parks Parcel Tax, Measure D (June 2011)
- City of Canyon Lake Parcel Tax, Measure E (June 2011)
- San Francisco Vote to Allow Mayors to Be Hired for City Jobs in Within a Year of Leaving Office (June 2011)
Note: Although it was reported earlier in the year that this measure would be on the June 7, 2011 ballot, as of May 21, nothing about this potential measure is evident on the San Francisco website, so it is likely that the earlier reports were in error.