|South Dakota House District 23|
|2009 - Present|
|January 8, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$12,000/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Saint Paul, Minnesota, 2003|
|Place of birth||Sioux Falls, SD|
Cronin joined the South Dakota State House of Representatives in 2009. He has served in that position since, representing the 23rd District.
Cronin was an Accountant for Cahill Schaefbauer & Bauer from 2003 to 2006.
Cronin earned his BA in Business from the University of Saint Thomas in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 2003.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cronin has been appointed to the following committees:
- Legislative Procedure Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cronin served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, South Dakota House
- Local Government Committee, South Dakota House
Cronin is running in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 23. Cronin and fellow incumbent Charles Hoffman ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5. No Democratic candidates have filed. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Cronin ran for re-election to one of two seats in District 23 of the South Dakota House of Representatives. Cronin and Charles Hoffman (incumbent) ran unopposed in the June 8 Republican primary.  Cronin and Hoffman ran unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|South Dakota State House, District 23 (2010)|
|Justin R. Cronin (R)||5,343||52.61%|
|Charles B. Hoffman (R)||4,812||47.39%|
In 2010, Cronin received $4,146 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below:
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Justin Cronin's campaign in 2010|
|South Dakota Retailers Association||$500|
|South Dakota Association Of Healthcare Organizations||$500|
|Gosch For House||$500|
|NE Energy PAC||$300|
|South Dakota Innkeepers Association||$250|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,146|
In 2008, Cronin collected $6,916 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|South Dakota Republican Party||$300|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Justin + Cronin + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ale Riders round up thirst for great beer - Rapid City Journal
- Teach For America faces questions - Rapid City Journal - Rapid City Journal (blog)
- Thune scrutinized on Web tax issue - Daily Republic
- BHSU political science students visit state legislature - Rapid City Journal
- Topics selected for lawmakers' study session - Rapid City Journal - Rapid City Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- South Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Justin Cronin
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- ↑ Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," Accessed April 9, 2012
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State's official results of June 8 primary
- ↑ South Dakota House of Representatives Official General Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributions to Justin Cronin
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|