|U.S. House, Texas, District 22|
|Master's||Catholicate College Pathanamthitta|
|Profession||Certified Financial Planner|
George's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Reviving the Economy and Putting Citizens Back to Work
- Excerpt: "As an accredited financial professional, I have learned the best economic principles on how to make and save money. Small businesses and everyday workers are the vibrant force that makes the world turn, thus our country’s most important asset is the preservation of these businesses and individuals. "
- Medicare and Social Security
- Excerpt: "The biggest challenge to balancing the budget is Medicare and Social Security. Many “career politicians” have placed these major programs that millions of Americans, especially our senior citizens, depend on first on the chopping board. "
- Excerpt: "Our children are the key to preserving the future of America. Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders; to keep up in this increasingly global community, education needs to be a priority that is never compromised. Teachers need jobs, and they are the lifeblood of the educational system."
- International Affairs
- Excerpt: "As an immigrant to this great nation, I have spent a multitude of years around the world. My foreign experience has provided me with the insight that the amount of money we spend on foreign aid is increasingly wasted."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |