For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kansas 2000 ballot measures
- Both measures were referred to the ballot by the Kansas State Legislature.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Chapter 184||Pension||Allow state retirement plans to be stockholders in any bank|
|Chapter 190||Taxes||Aircraft and watercraft taxed differently than other property|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Kansas ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Kansas
- Kansas State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |