Kansas 2000 ballot measures
- Both measures were referred to the ballot by the Kansas State Legislature.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Chapter 184||Pension||Allow state retirement plans to be stockholders in any bank|
|Chapter 190||Taxes||Aircraft and watercraft taxed differently than other property|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Kansas ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Kansas
- Kansas State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |