Kansas 2000 ballot measures
November 7, 2000 ballot in the state of Kansas.Two statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Both measures were referred to the ballot by the Kansas State Legislature.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Chapter 184||Pension||Allow state retirement plans to be stockholders in any bank||
|Chapter 190||Taxes||Aircraft and watercraft taxed differently than other property||
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Kansas ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Kansas
- Kansas State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state