Kansas Legislature Research Department
The Legislative Research Department was first formed on an act of the Kansas Legislature in 1934.
The Legislative Research Department is led by a Director who hires and oversees a staff of researchers, analysts, and other staff who conduct the day to day operations of the department.
The Legislative Research Department does all fiscal analysis for Kansas Legislators. All appropriations bills are researched by the LRD.
All requests for research by legislators are handled by the LRD. All requests are confidential and exempt from Kansas Open Records law.
- Kansas Legislature" "Kansas Legislature Research Department"(See Front Page)
- Kansas Legislature Research Deapartment, "Staff Listing"
- Kansas Legislative Research Department, "About Us"
- Kansas Legislature Research Department, "Appropriations"
- Kansas Legislative Research Department, "Services Available to Individual Legislators"
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |