For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kansas down ballot state executive elections, 2014
August 15, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Insurance Commissioner
|Office||Incumbent||Assumed Office||Incumbent running?||General Election Candidates||2015 Winner||Partisan Switch?|
||2011||Yes|| Ron Estes
|Commissioner of Insurance||Sandy Praeger
||2003||No|| Ken Selzer
The office is separated into five areas, administration, bond services, cash management, Kansas learning quest and unclaimed property. The administration department cover the overall working of the office, the bond department issues money to schools or cities that have bonds, the cash department keeps track of allocated money and invests it as needed. Unclaimed property tracks down owners or heirs and the learning quest department provides funds for higher education to students in need.
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Ron Estes for Treasurer 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed September 23, 2013
- The Topeka Capitol-Journal, "Robust GOP primary likely for insurance commissioner," April 12, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |