|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On March 2, 2010, Polito announced she would be running for state treasurer.
Polito is an attorney. She served as Commissioner of the Massachusetts State Lottery from 1999-2000, was a Shrewsbury Town Meeting Member from 1993-2000, and Shrewsbury Selectman from 1995-1998.
She is a member of the Corridor Nine Chamber of Commerce, Shrewsbury Education Foundation, Shrewsbury League of Women Voters, University of Massachusetts Memorial Foundation Board of Directors, and the Worcester County Bar Association.
- Ways and Means
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Joint Committee
- State Administration and Regulatory Oversight Joint Committee
- Labor and Workforce Development Joint Committee
Polito did not run for re-election in 2010.
Polito raised $110,247 for her campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Eleventh Worcester (2008)|
|Karyn E. Polito (R)||17,241|
Polito raised $110,247 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below. 
|Joseph J. Cariglia||$750|
|Joseph A. Polito Jr.||$700|
|Michael D. Cimini||$600|
|John G. Preston||$550|
- Karyn Polito's campaign website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Karyn Polito
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Karyn Polito on Facebook
- Karyn Polito on Twitter
- Karyn Polito's YouTube Channel
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 11
| Succeeded by|
Matthew Beaton (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |