|Mayor of Atlanta|
|January 4, 2010-Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Georgia State Senate|
|2002 - 2010|
|Georgia House of Representatives|
Reed earned his B.A. and J.D. from Howard University. His professional experience includes working for the litigation practice of Holland and Knight LLP. He was appointed to the Howard University Board of Trustees in 2002.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Kasim + Reed + Atlanta.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office of the Mayor website
- Official campaign website
- Political Summary from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Georgia State Senate - District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found