|Missouri House Of Representatives District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Meiners worked on special projects for Independent Magazine. She attended Central Missouri State University.
Meiners is a member of Citizens for Good Government, Grandview Chamber of Commerce, Helping Hands, Operation Breakthrough, Saint James Soup Kitchen, Saint Thomas Moore Catholic Church, and the Sierra Club. She is married and has 2 children.
- Interim Committee on State Intelligence Analysis Oversight
- Real ID and Personal Privacy
- Senior Citizen Advocacy
- Special Standing Committee on Urban Issues
- Joint Committee on Gaming and Wagering
Kate Meiners raised $10,900 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 46|
|Kate Meiners (D)||16,869||100.0%|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Kate Meiners
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |