Katherine Webb Cyphert
|Katherine Webb Cyphert|
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 22|
|Bachelor's||Lynchburg College, 2002|
|Place of birth||Fort Sill, OK|
Cyphert was born in Oklahoma in 1980, and moved to Virginia with her family in 1983. She graduated from Lynchburg College with a B.S. in psychology and special education in 2002, and began teaching, focusing on students with disabilities. Subsequently, she went to work for an insurance company selling life, automobile, and home insurance. She returned to teaching as a second job in 2013, teaching earth sciences at Linkhorne Middle School.
In 2013, Cyphert’s endorsements included the following:
Cyphert and her husband, Mark, have two children.
She has served as the president of the Lynchburg Education Association, with the Linkhorne Elementary School PTO, and on the boards of the Friends of Rivermont, and the Young Professionals of Central Virginia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Katherine + Cyphert + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Campaign Twitter feed
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Vote VA profile
- The News and Advance, "Lynchburg woman opposing Byron for 22nd District House seat," May 14, 2013
- The Roanoke Times, "Virginia's money chase for campaigns heats up," June 4, 2013
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Official Candidates List for House of Delegates by District", Accessed July 11, 2013
- Katie Webb Cyphert, "About Katie Cyphert," accessed August 29, 2013
- The Farm Team, "The Farm Team Announces Endorsement Of Katie Webb Cyphert For House Of Delegates, District 22," August 7, 2013
- PRWEB, "Women's Strike Force Announces First Fund Distribution to Virginia House of Delegates Candidates for November Race," August 9, 2013
- Katie4Delegate, "Thrilled to have the endorsement of the Virginia Education Association!" August 6, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |