|Colorado House of Representatives District 38|
|January 12, 2011-Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $99/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Conti has been appointed to these committees:
- Finance Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
Conti is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 38. She ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. She is running against Donovan O'Dell (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 38 General election (2010)|
|Kathleen Conti (R)||15,701|
|Joe Rice (D)||14,809|
Conti is endorsed by:
- Elbert County Tea Party-9/12 
In 2010, Conti raised $44,994 in contributions. 
She contributed the most money to her campaign, $7,910.
Conti and her husband Frank have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kathleen + Conti + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kathleen Conti's campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Kathleen Conti facebook page
|Colorado House District 38
| Succeeded by|