For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Florida, District 11|
|January 3, 2007-Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Hillsborough County Board of Commissioners|
|High school||Tampa’s Chamberlain High School|
|Bachelor's||Emory University (1988)|
|J.D.||Florida State University College of Law(1991)|
|Date of birth||August 20, 1966|
|Place of birth||Miami, Florida|
- Prior to 2002
- 2002-2006: Hillsborough County Board of Commissioners
U.S. House of Representatives
- United States House of Representatives Committee on Budget
- United States House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce 
- Subcommittee on Energy and Power
- Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Percentage voting with party
Kathy Castor voted with the Democratic Party 93 of the time, which ranked 70 among the 192 House Democratic members as of November 2011.
Castor is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 11th District. Castor is seeking re-election on the Democratic ticket. The signature filing deadline is May 7, 2012, with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012.
|U.S. House of Representatives, Florida's 11th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Kathy Castor Incumbent||59.6%||91,328|
Castor won re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2010. During that re-election cycle, Castor's campaign committee raised a total of $887,033 and spent $680,011.
|U.S. House of Representatives, Florida's 11th Congressional District, 2010 - Kathy Castor Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$510,417|
|Total Spent by General Election Opponent||$501,047|
|Top contributors to Kathy Castor's campaign committee|
|American Hospital Assn||$11,680|
|American Assn for Justice||$10,000|
|Florida Police Benevolent Assn||$10,000|
|Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$10,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Public Sector Unions||$35,500|
|Building Trade Unions||$34,000|
Kathy and her husband Bill Lewis have two daughters, Julia and Chrissy. She is the daughter of former USF President and Florida Education Commissioner Betty Castor and retired Hillsborough County Judge Don Castor.
- Social media:
- Political profiles:
- Financial (federal level):
- Interest group ratings:
- Issue positions:
- Public statements:
- Voting record:
- Media appearances:
- Media coverage:
- Representative Kathy Castor "Biography" Accessed October 18, 2011
- Kathy Castor for Congress "Meet Kathy" Accessed October 18, 2011
- OpenCongress, "Voting With Party," accessed July 2014
- Tampa Bay Online "Retired Colonel to Run for Castor’s Seat" Accessed December 2, 2011
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"
- Open Secrets "Kathy Castor 2010 Election Cycle," Accessed October 27, 2011
|U.S. House of Representatives - Florida District 11
| Succeeded by|