|South Carolina State Senate District 23|
|November 14, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Shealy served on the following committees:
|South Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Corrections and Penology|
|• Fish, Game and Forestry|
Shealy filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina State Senate District 23, but was removed from the ballot. She filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate for the November 6 general election. She defeated incumbent John Knotts (R) and David R. Whetsell (C) in the general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Katrina + Shealy + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 26, 2012
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, “2012 General Election – Official Results,” November 19, 2012
Jake Knotts (R)
|South Carolina State Senate - District 6
| Succeeded by|