For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Katy Independent School District, Texas
Katy Independent School District publishes its annual budget on its website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
- The district doesn't post campaign finance reports for school board trustees and candidates for those positions on its website.
The Texas Attorney General’s Office has allowed the District to withhold documents requested under the Texas Public Information Act regarding a hazing incident in the district due to the involvement of minors. 
- Main article: Texas government sector lobbying
- Katy Independent School District, "Financial Transparency," Accessed November 29, 2013
- Houston Chronicle, "School campaign reports offline", July 26, 2008
- AG Clarifies Ruling That School District Can Withhold Cheerleader Police Reports, InstantNewsKaty, January 29, 2009
- Texas Watchdog, Katy school system's closed-door speech may have violated state sunshine law, Oct. 27, 2010
- Texas School Alliance, 2007-2008 Directory