|Massachusetts House District Twelfth Bristol|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||September 20, 2011|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Orrall has served on the Lakeville Finance Committee. She has also been involved with the Lakeville Town Republican Committee and Lakeville Citizens for Fiscal Responsibility.
Orrall graduated from Smith College. Her professional experience includes working as a public school teacher and a secretary.
Orrall's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"I support lower taxes, hiring incentives, and the reduction of oppressive regulations."
- Excerpt:"Our state government taxes, spends, and grows too much for us to afford. We cannot continue to support irresponsible spending at the state level at the expense of local aid that is critical to our cities and towns."
- Excerpt:"In order to inspire underperforming students, we need to partner with small businesses and retirees to mentor students and encourage community involvement in school initiatives."
- Excerpt:"I believe we should elect legislators who will serve the public for the sake of solving the problems we are facing. I will not take gas travel stipends or a pension."
- Excerpt:"We must enforce our immigration laws. We do not have the money to pay for housing, schooling, and medical care for people who are not following the rules of the United States."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Orrall served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor and Workforce Development Joint|
|• Public Health Joint|
|• State Administration and Regulatory Oversight Joint|
Orrall won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twelfth Bristol District. Orrall was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and defeated Roger Brunelle, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twelfth Bristol District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Keiko Orrall Incumbent||57.6%||10,251|
|Democratic||Roger Brunelle, Jr.||42.4%||7,532|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Orrall and her husband, Norman, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Keiko + Orrall + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Keiko Orrall on Facebook
- Keiko Orrall on Twitter
- SouthCoastToday.com, Suburbs dominate race for Canessa seat, July 28, 2011
- South Coast Today, "Keiko Orrall, Candidate for 12th Bristol District," August 1, 2011
- "voteorrall," Official Campaign Website
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Taunton Daily Gazettee, "Orral, Brunelle victorious in primary election for Canessa's state representative seat," August 24, 2011
- Taunton Daily Gazette, "Keiko Orrall elected to Canessa's Massachusetts House seat," September 20, 2011
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Bristol 12
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |