Difference between revisions of "Keith Esau"
m (Text replace - "===Campaign Themes===" to "===Campaign themes===")
|Line 116:||Line 116:|
Revision as of 12:13, 12 June 2013
|Kansas House of Representatives District 14|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Esau currently works as a software designer. He attended Tabor College, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Music.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Esau served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Local Government|
|• Vision 2020|
Esau's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Create High Tech Jobs
- Excerpt:"Johnson County should become a haven in the Midwest for new technology jobs"
Fund our Schools...Locally
- Excerpt:"For too long, Johnson County schools have been hijacked by a school finance formula that punishes our success...this must end."
End Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt:"Government must become more efficient and learn to do more with less."
Preserve Our Values
- Excerpt:"Kansas has a unique and cherished way of life. Government should respect the family values that made our state great."
Esau won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 14. Esau defeated Janet King in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Roberta Eveslage (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 14 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Esau is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Esau raised a total of $27,286 during that time period. This information was last updated on 6/12/2013.
|Keith Esau's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 14||$27,286|
|Grand Total Raised||$27,286|
2012Esau won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Esau raised a total of $27,286.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Keith Esau's campaign in 2012|
|Lewis, John G||$1,000|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
|Egan, Michael T & Donna R||$1,000|
|Esau, Keith & Charlotte||$697|
|Egan, Donna R||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,286|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Keith and his wife Charlotte have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Keith + Esau + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Esau's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Keith Esau on Facebook
- Keith Esau on Twitter
- Keith Esau on LinkedIn
Lance Kinzer (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|