Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 98|
|January 8, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
Hodges works as a small business owner of Gloucester Pharmacy.
On November 8, 2011, Hodges won election to District 98 of the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated Ken Gibson, Catesby Baytop Jones and Sherwood Bowditch in the primary on August 23, 2011 and defeated Andy Shoukas in the November 8 general election.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 98 General Election, 2011|
|Virginia House of Delegates Republican Primary, 2011|
|Catesby Baytop Jones||16.4%||1,459|
- "Lower taxes and less government!"
- "Free enterprise, free markets, less government intervention in our economy."
- "Help the job creators: the small businesses of the 98th District and Virginia."
- "Oppose big government healthcare mandates and always work to preserve the doctor-patient relationship and patient choice."
- "Defend the Second Amendment."
- "Protect our values, stand up for Life, and the quality of life that makes our communities great places to live."
- "Honesty, integrity, and transparency in government."
- "Always stand up for Virginia and the U.S."
- "Constitutions as the owner’s manuals for our state and country."
Hodges and his wife, Shelley, have two children.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |