|Virginia House of Delegates District 98|
|January 8, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
Hodges works as a small business owner of Gloucester Pharmacy.
In the 2012-2013 session, Hodges served on the following committees:
Hodges is running for re-election in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 98. Hodges ran unopposed in the June 11th Republican Primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
On November 8, 2011, Hodges won election to District 98 of the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated Ken Gibson, Catesby Baytop Jones and Sherwood Bowditch in the primary on August 23, 2011 and defeated Andy Shoukas in the November 8 general election.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 98 General Election, 2011|
|Virginia House of Delegates Republican Primary, 2011|
|Catesby Baytop Jones||16.4%||1,459|
In 2011, Hodges received $171,359 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Keith Hodges's campaign in 2011|
|Epic Political Action Committee- Virgina||$12,000|
|Friends Of Chris Jones||$11,000|
|Virginia Republican Party||$8,100|
|Howell For Delegate||$5,000|
|Friends Of Harvey Morgan||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$171,359|
|Total Votes received in 2011||16,647|
|Cost of each vote received||$10.29|
- "Lower taxes and less government!"
- "Free enterprise, free markets, less government intervention in our economy."
- "Help the job creators: the small businesses of the 98th District and Virginia."
- "Oppose big government healthcare mandates and always work to preserve the doctor-patient relationship and patient choice."
- "Defend the Second Amendment."
- "Protect our values, stand up for Life, and the quality of life that makes our communities great places to live."
- "Honesty, integrity, and transparency in government."
- "Always stand up for Virginia and the U.S."
- "Constitutions as the owner’s manuals for our state and country."
Hodges and his wife, Shelley, have two children.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |