For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Iowa State Senate District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kreiman earned his AA from Ellsworth Community College in 1974. He went on to receive his BA from Seattle University in 1976. He then earned his JD from the University of Iowa in 1978.
Kreiman was a Laborer for United Hydraulics Corp from 1971 to 1976. He has been a private practice attorney since 1978.
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Kreiman ran unopposed. 
On November 7, 2006, Kreiman was re-elected to the 47th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Keith Caviness (R) and Max Hulen (nominated by petition).  Kreiman raised $91,014 for his campaign, while Caviness raised $55,267 and Hulen raised $0. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 47 (2006)|
|Keith Kreiman (D)||11,790|
|Keith Caviness (R)||6,183|
In 2006 Kreiman collected $91,014 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Majority Fund||$29,230|
|Iowa Democratic Party||$7,785|
|Iowa Farm Bureau||$4,429|
|Iowa State Bar Association||$3,400|
Kreiman and his wife, Rose Ann, have three children.
- Sen. Kreiman's Senate Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Keith Kreiman
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
David P. Miller
|Iowa Senate District 47
| Succeeded by|