Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 3B|
MacDonald's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Keith is an avid sportsman and member of the N.R.A.. He will fight in St. Paul to preserve our Second Amendment rights."
- Excerpt:"Keith believes that strong families are critical to a society. He supports traditional marriage."
- Excerpt:"As the former Mayor of Hermantown, Keith worked hard to protect property rights. "
- Excerpt:"Keith is pro-life and will work to protect life from conception to natural death."
- Excerpt:"MacDonald is fiscal conservative who fought to keep property taxes from increasing while he served as Mayor of Hermantown."
MacDonald ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 3B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated by incumbent Mary Murphy (D) in the general election on November 6.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 3B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mary Murphy Incumbent||65%||14,366|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |