|Wisconsin State Assembly District 47|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President/Co-Founder, Badger Agvest LLC|
Ripp is the President and co-founder of the Badger Agvest Limited Liability Company. He is a member of the Columbia/Dane County Republican Party, Ducks Unlimited, and the Wisconsin Farm Bureau.
On his campaign site Ripp lists five legislative priorities:
- Economy - "To jump start our economy, we need a new direction that focuses on incentives for worker training, encourage investment in local business opportunities, and provide relief from needless governmental red tape."
- Energy - "I am a board member and co-founder of Badger Agvest – an organization that encourages innovative and cutting edge projects in the bio-energy and bio technology industries. These technologies include, but are not limited to, wind, solar, cellulosic, ethanol and bio diesel."
- Health care - "To make health care more affordable, we need families, not government and politicians, to be in control of their health care decisions and dollars. Families need choices with open disclosure of cost and quality information, so we can see the doctors we choose."
- Agriculture - "Agriculture is one of my main issues in my campaign and with good reason. Agriculture is Wisconsin's largest industry; it contributes $51.5 billion to the state's economy and accounts for 12% of all jobs."
- Tax relief - "To control taxes is the issue of controlling spending and keeping a close eye on the taxpayers' ability to pay instead of the wants of government."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Ripp is running for re-election to Wisconsin State Assembly District 47. He was unopposed in the September 14, 2010 primary election. He is opposed by Democrat Trish O'Neil in the general election on November 2, 2010. 
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Keith Ripp (R)||5,362||99.78%|
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-34 Dairy manufacturing facility investment credit: dairy cooperatives allowed to claim
- AB-87 Ash resulting from the burning of a structure for practice or instruction of fire fighters or testing of equipment: DNR prohibited from requiring disposal in certain landfills
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
Rep. Ripp campaign commercial
The top 5 donors to Ripp's 2008 campaign:
|WI Republican Party||$3,800|
|WI Manufacturers & Commerce||$1,500|
|Bryant, Anthony W||$750|
|WI Restaurant Assoc||$750|
- Representative Ripp's campaign
- Representative Ripp's website
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Keith Ripp
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions:2008
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |