Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 8|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Swank joined the Army after high school. He went back to college after the Army and earned a Bachelor's in Pyschology at the University of Washington. He works with the Seattle Police Department.
Swank lists several campaign issues: "*Entitlement programs, such as Social Security, Medicare, etc. need immediate reform, and alternate savings methods explored for younger Americans.
- Government-run healthcare must be immediately repealed, and reforms made to insurance industry regulations.
- Government expenditures must be immediately scaled back.
- The tax structure must be changed to encourage employment and entrepreneurship thereby increasing revenue.
- A strict, realistic, budget must be passed.
- It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to protect the country.
- To protect the country, and our allies, a strong military is required.
- Building border fences on all of our borders is a necessary first step to stopping enemy infiltration into the country.
- Police need the authority to check immigration status.
- We must begin immediate exploration, drilling and refining of Domestic oil and gas.
- Encourage private sector investigation of alternate energy sources.
- Cap and Trade is a destructive policy that will kill the American economy.
- Energy independence will increase our defense capabilities."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Keith + Swank + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Swank is married with four children.