For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey Senate District 5|
|Master's||U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College, Walden University|
|Profession||Teacher, retired marine|
Walker received his B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers University in 1980. He received his first Master's degree in Military Science from the U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College. He earned his second Master's degree in Education from Walden University. Walker is a public school teacher and chairman of Camden County Toys for Tots. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
In an interview with the Gloucester County Times, Walker listed his top priorities:
- "Public safety and perceptions regarding public safety are keystones to our ability to attract business and create employment opportunities for our constituents.Business growth creates employment opportunities and together these two priorities will have the ancillary affect of having a positive impact on education by improving our children’s academic achievement, helping to reduce crime and reducing the tax burden carried by individual constituents. Our government must be more open and more accountable to our residents. In the past our legislative bodies have acted in manners that had shown a disregard for the sensitivities and pocketbooks of our residents. These practices have made New Jersey a laughing stock and creates the perception that New Jersey is indeed the “Soprano state.” It is the duty and the responsibility of elected officials to inform the voters of what they (the elected officials) are doing, why it is being done and how the state and district will benefit." 
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Walker ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 5. Walker was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary and is challenged by incumbent Donald W. Norcross (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Walker was defeated in the 2011 election for New Jersey Senate District 5. He defeated George Gallenthin, III in the Republican primary on June 7, 2011. Democratic incumbent Donald Norcross defeated him in the general election took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 5 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Donald Norcross Incumbent||56.8%||17,712|
|New Jersey State Senate District 5 Republican Primary, 2011|
|George A. Gallenthin||20.2%||389|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keith + Walker + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 5," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 5," October 18, 2011
- NJ.com, "NJ's Fifth Legislative District candidates for Senate and Assembly pinpoint pressing state matters," October 11, 2011 (Interview)