|Idaho House of Representatives District 28B|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Packer served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Judiciary, Rules, and Administration|
|• State Affairs|
|• Transportation and Defense|
Packer's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Building an economic climate that creates jobs and opportunity.
- Excerpt: "Empowering parents and teachers to make educating our children our highest priority."
- Excerpt: "Simplify and trim taxes by reducing government regulations and waste."
Packer won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 28B. Packer defeated John Hart and Kevin England in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012 and defeated Kamren Koompin (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 28B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kelley Packer Incumbent||63%||12,299|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 28B Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kelley + Packer + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kelley Packer, "Issues," accessed October 19, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
Jim Marriott (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 28B
| Succeeded by|