|Montana State Senate District 23|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 4), 2007 (District 23)
| Term in office ended|
Gebhardt earned his AS from Northern Montana College in 1975.
Gebhardt was Fire Chief for Musselshell County. He was General Manager/Owner/Partner for the Gebhardt Post Plant and Saw Mill from 1975 to 2006. He also worked as Flight Instructor for Gebhardt Flight Instruction from 1994 to 2006.
Gebhardt served as Commissioner of Musselshell County from 1990 to 2002. He joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 23rd district.
- Committee on Committees, Montana Senate
- Energy and Telecommunications Committee, Montana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
- Rules Committee, Montana Senate
- Taxation Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 23 (2006)|
|Kelly Gebhardt (R)||6,303|
|Ray Tracy (D)||2,797|
In 2006, Gebhardt collected $4,660 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Yellowstone County Republican Central Committee||$900|
|Custer County Republican Women||$150|
|Montana Public Employees Association||$130|
Gebhardt and his wife Darlene, have three children.
- Kelly Gebhardt's official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Montana Senate District 23
| Succeeded by|