|Michigan House of Representatives District 33|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Profession||Owner, Goike Trucking and Excavating|
Goike is the owner of Goike Trucking and Excavating. He is the current president of the Armada Fair, and is a member of the Michigan Farm Bureau, the Michigan Builders Association and the Septic Association.
Goike is unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7.
Goike won election to the District 33 Seat in 2010. He defeated Giuseppe Biondo, Gina Bucci, Frank Cusumano, James Santilli, Jr. and Pete Vitale in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Andrew Prasiloski (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 33 General election (2010)|
|Ken Goike (R)||24,469|
|Andrew Prasiloski (D)||12,339|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Ken Goike’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Goike raised $25,325 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Michigan Chamber Of Commerce||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ken + Goike + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Goike has been appointed to these committees:
- Subcommittee on Community Colleges, Chair
- Subcommittee on Joint Capital Outlay, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Transportation
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Goike served on these committees:
Ken Goike’s Campaign Contributions
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Ken Goike
N-797 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-0820
Goike and his wife Sherry have three children.
- Official Biography
- Voting Record on MichiganVotes.org
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|Michigan House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |