Ken Gordon (Colorado)
|Ken M Gordon|
|Colorado Secretary of State|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Colorado State Senate|
|Colorado House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Birthday||February 6, 1950|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Profession||Attorney, Adjust Professor|
Gordon is a Detroit native. He attended the University of Michigan for his undergraduate degrees in economics and political science. In 1975, he graduated from law school at Boston University.
Gordon's legal experience includes thirteen years in private practice and then as a Colorado Public Defender, from 1976-1980. He has also worked as an adjunct professor teaching political science.
Colorado State Senate (2001-2008)
Colorado House of Representatives (1992-2000)
Gordon is entered to run in the election to the Colorado Secretary of State. It is unclear if Gordon will continue to seek the Democratic nomination in the primary election on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Gordon + Colorado + Secretary + State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Preseason for next year's secretary of state's race is officially underway as ... - Denver Post (blog)
- Wayne Williams makes secretary of state bid official - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Republican Nancy Doty mulls 2014 secretary of state race - Denver Post (blog)
- A School Shooting Every Two Weeks - Daily Beast
- 'Reform' candidates win local school board races - The Colorado Statesman
- 2014 US Senate Races Remain In State of Flux - Christian Post
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |