Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 82|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||December 17, 2013|
Skowronski ran in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 82. The seat was vacant following Jeffrey Stone's (R) resignation to become Division Administrator for the Division of Water, Compliance, and Consumer Affairs of the Public Service Commission. Skowronski defeated Steven C. Becker and Shari Hanneman in the November 19 Republican primary. He defeated John R. Hermes (D) in the special election, which took place on December 17, 2013.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 82 Republican Primary, 2013|
|Steven C. Becker||4.1%||91|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Skowronski + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- gab.wi.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed December 16, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Executive Order #118," accessed December 16, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official primary election results," accessed December 16, 2013
- Journal Sentinel," "Ken Skowronski wins special Assembly election to replace Jeff Stone," December 17, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |