Difference between revisions of "Ken Ulman"
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Revision as of 10:31, 18 July 2013
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Maryland|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Centennial High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland, College Park|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
|Profession||Howard County Executive|
- Centennial High School
- Bachelor’s in Government and Politics from University of Maryland, College Park
- J.D. Georgetown University Law Center.
Ulman was elected to a second term as Howard County Executive in 2010.
Ulman was first elected as Howard County Executive in 2006. He with 52.1 percent of the votes he defeated Repbulican Christopher J. Merdon and C. Stephen Wallis.
Ulman is a Howard County resident. He is married to Jacqueline Ulman. They have two daughters, Maddie and Lily.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Ulman + Maryland + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor of Maryland
- Anthony G. Brown
- Examiner.com, "Field for 2014 Maryland governor expands," May 28, 2012
- The Washington Post, "New candidates to step forward Monday in Maryland’s race for governor," June 2, 2013
- Ken Ulman, "About Ken," accessed July 3, 2013
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for Howard County," accessed July 3, 2013
- The Washington Post, "A Brown-Ulman ticket could shake up Democratic primary for Md. governor’s office," April 28, 2013