|New York State Assembly, District 122|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Blankenbush served in the U.S. Air Force from 1968 to 1976 and was deployed in Vietnam. After that, he began a career in the insurance industry where he became a branch manager for Metropolitan Life Insurance before leaving to start his own company, BEL Associates. He has been a town councilman for the Town of LeRay and a member of the Jefferson County Board of Legislators.
Blankenbush earned his B.S. in History from SUNY Plattsburgh. He and his wife Sheila have two children and six grandchildren.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Blankenbush has been appointed to the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York State Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Development Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 122 2010|
|Kenneth Blankenbush (R)||16,197|
|Brian McGrath (D)||13,356|
In 2010, Blankenbush raised a total of $88,069 in campaign contributions.
His four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Republican Assembly Campaign Cmte of New York||$13,000|
|Rent Stabilization Association||$3,800|
|St Lawrence Republican Cmte||$3,000|
Blankenbush and his wife Sheila have two children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|New York Assembly - District 122
| Succeeded by|