|U.S. House, Virginia, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kenneth Hildebrandt was a 2014 Green candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Virginia.
He was a 2012 Green Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Virginia. He was defeated by Robert Hurt on November 6, 2012.
According to Hildebrandt's website, his campaign themes included:
- Taxes: "Our nation is in financial dire straits, and sacrifices must be made to make up for all the wasteful spending over the last several decades."
- See also: Virginia's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
Hildebrandt ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 5th District. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Virginia's 5th Congressional District elections, 2012
Hildebrandt ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 5th District as a Green Party candidate. He was defeated by Robert Hurt (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenneth + Hildebrandt + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Kenneth Hildebrandt News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elect Ken, "Home," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 ABC News, "2012 General Election Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- ↑ Elect Ken, "Issues," accessed September 20, 2012
- ↑ Virginia.gov, "Virginia candidate lists"