|Michigan House of Representatives District 106|
|Bachelor's||San Diego State University|
|Profession||Fire Chief (retired)|
Hubbard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Aquatic Invasive Species
- Excerpt:"If I am elected your representative I will support all measures that address the issue of eliminating invasive species in Michigan waters and waters surrounding Michigan."
Corporate Tax Breaks
- Excerpt:"If I am elected to be your representative I will support legislation calling for Hire Michigan First enactment."
Education and Public Schools
- Excerpt:"I feel that we should be providing more educational support to our public schools and educating our children so that they can compete in a rapidly changing economy. I believe that we need people in Lansing who know what resources our educational system needs to ensure success for our children."
Fracking in Michigan
- Excerpt:"If I am elected to be your representative I will support legislation calling for the full disclosure of all water amounts and chemicals used in the fracking process."
The Michigan Pension Tax
- Excerpt:"If I am elected to be your representative I will support legislation calling for repeal of the Pension Tax."
Hubbard ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 106. He defeated Nicholas C. Hein in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Peter Pettalia (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 106, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Peter Pettalia Incumbent||52.2%||24,522|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 106 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Hubbard states that he supports measures to eliminate invasive species in Michigan waters, favors "hire Michigan first" legislation, and wants to increase corporate liability for companies that engage in Fracking.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenneth + Hubbard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||