Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 123|
|Years of service||1998-2004|
Kenneth Myrick was a Republican candidate for District 123, Maine House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Myrick ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 123.
Myrick is an eight-year veteran of the United States Army.
Myrick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Create Local Jobs"
- Excerpt:"Promote Small Business Growth"
- Excerpt:"Improve Funding for Our Schools and Youth Programs"
- Excerpt:"Implement Family and Children’s Health Programs"
- Excerpt:"Support Senior Citizen Services"
Myrick ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 123. Myrick ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Scott Hamann (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 123, General Election, 2012|
Myrick and his fiance have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Myrick + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Kenneth Myrick on Facebook
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |