|New York State Assembly District 94|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Zebrowski is presently counsel for Braunfotel and Frendel and a partner with Zebrowski and Zebrowski.
Zebrowski earned a BA in political science from State University of New York at Albany and a JD from Seton Hall University School of Law.
On November 4, 2008 Zebrowski won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 94. He ran unopposed.
Zebrowski raised $28,604 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 94 2008|
|Kenneth Zebrowski (D)||43,227|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure
- Subcommittee on Emerging Workforce
- New York Assembly - Rep. Kenneth Zebrowski
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |