|New York State Assembly District 94|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Zebrowski is presently counsel for Braunfotel and Frendel and a partner with Zebrowski and Zebrowski.
Zebrowski earned a BA in political science from State University of New York at Albany and a JD from Seton Hall University School of Law.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Zebrowski ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He faced Frank Sparaco (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Zebrowski won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 94. He ran unopposed.
Zebrowski raised $28,604 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 94 2008|
|Kenneth Zebrowski (D)||43,227|
In the 2008 election, Zebrowski raised a total of $28,604.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Zebrowski for Rockland||$3,800|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$2,000|
|New York State United Teachers||$1,198|
|Braunfotel & Frendel LLC||$1,000|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure
- Subcommittee on Emerging Workforce
- New York Assembly - Rep. Kenneth Zebrowski
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |