For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kenosha County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Budget information is available.
- Has elected officials' contact information.
- A general administrative contact is provided, and specific departments contain more specific information.
- Building permit and zoning information is posted.
- Has audit information listed.
- Meeting agendas and meetings are provided.
- Reports on Economic Recovery spending are available.
- Has online tax payment and property tax information is accessible through a search function, but no further tax information is available.
- There is no information on meetings, contracts, lobbying or public records requests.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. Three in ten of the requests submitted were found to be ignored or responded to in violation of state law.
The Kenosha County Police Department charged a requester $5 for a first page and $1 each for subsequent pages, well over the $0.15 per page recommended by the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
- Kenosha County official website
- County profile on E-podunk
- Kenosha County free public records search
- Kenosha News
- Kenosha County Wisconsin Court Records Directory